How do I set up my email account in Outlook 2010?
- With Outlook open Click the tab labeled â€œFileâ€ on the top left hand side.
- Select â€œInfoâ€ on the left hand navigation
- Click â€œAdd Accountâ€
- Enter the following information:
- Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the "From" field of your outgoing messages.
- Email Address: Enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- Password: Enter your password.
- Click the â€œManually configureâ€ checkbox and click next.
- Select internet email and click next
- For your server information enter:
- Incoming (POP3) Server: 'mail.yourdomain.com'
- Outgoing (SMTP) Server: 'mail.yourdomain.com'
- Click on the more settings button
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab and click on the My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication check box
- Click on the advanced tab and change your outgoing server setting to 25. While this setting should work, some ISP's (such as Telstra) block this port. If you have trouble sending mail, change this setting to first 465, and if your issues aren't resolved, 587.
- Click on ok to close the panel
- Click Next after making sure the information is correct.
- Click finish to end setting up your email
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution